My Blog

Welcome to my website/ blog! This blog might not be awesome to you... it's just a name. It's my 3rd website to create but I totally forgot how to make one so it's... different. If you want to add something on this page, please e-mail me about what you want to do. Also, if you have any comments, feel free to leave them.

Lisa

P.S. If you want to follow by e-mail, please type your e-mail address in the bar below.

Friday, June 3, 2011

The week

Hello!

  I haven't posted stuff for sooooo long! I'm at my mom's Job Control Language classes and I'm using the spare computer. Here's the week's update:

Sunday: In the morning, I had art class. I was drawing the picture I've been doing for 3 weeks! After that, Kira and I went to the Kanata wave pool and we had lots of fun! We went to Dairy Queen and I had Orange Julius for the 1st time in my life! It's soooooo good! No... wait... it's actually very AWESOME! It's also really refreshing. When we got to my house, my parents invited Kira to watch Hop with my mom and I and we had a GREAT time at the movie theaters!

(fast forward to Thusday)

Thursday: Today was cold. And when I say cold, I really mean freezing. The other days of the week was hot... no... extremely hot! The recorder evaluation was okay... at least I know I did good. We also did Ultimate Frisbee, but it wasn't a very good day for frisbee. The wind kept blowing the disc away, so the frisbee ended up being a boomerang. The game was okay...

That's it! At least... that's really all I felt like including.

Bye!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment