My Blog

Welcome to my website/ blog! This blog might not be awesome to you... it's just a name. It's my 3rd website to create but I totally forgot how to make one so it's... different. If you want to add something on this page, please e-mail me about what you want to do. Also, if you have any comments, feel free to leave them.

Lisa

P.S. If you want to follow by e-mail, please type your e-mail address in the bar below.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Stuff I want to tell

Hello!

  I haven't posted stuff since a while so I'll give you a update:
Wednesday: Track and Field! I ♥ that! I came in 12th place for the 800 meter run, lost in the 1st round for the 200 meter run, and lost in the semi-finals for the 100 meter run. I was SUPER tired from Track and Field, but it was a blast!
Thursday: Small Business workshop for a day! My group was suppose to do a dog washing business (not for real ) and we were pretty good. We got to make pens!
Friday: One of the only normal days this week! We finally did Volleyball for gym! It's currently 9:39 and I'm still on the computer doing this!
  That's about it!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment