My Blog

Welcome to my website/ blog! This blog might not be awesome to you... it's just a name. It's my 3rd website to create but I totally forgot how to make one so it's... different. If you want to add something on this page, please e-mail me about what you want to do. Also, if you have any comments, feel free to leave them.

Lisa

P.S. If you want to follow by e-mail, please type your e-mail address in the bar below.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Most likely the best week of school from JK to Grade 5

Hello!

  Sorry, I couldn't post on the weekends and I didn't tell you. I was sick!
  Today at school, I had a blast! My class is doing Spirit week, so since Anusha and I had the same shirt, we were twins for Twin Day/ today! The other twins were Sarah and Suzanne and Emma and Mikayla. The other special days are Nerd day (tomorrow), Gender Bender ( Wednesday ) and Crazy Hair Day (Thursday). I'm excited for Crazy hair day. There will be lots of funny hair styles! Today at school, my class went camping in the park nearby. It was sooooooo fun! We sang a traditional Quebec camp fire song. It was sort of weird. We also did a scavenger hunt and games. The games were Bocce ball, Washer toss, Volleyball and Bollergolf (I think that's what it's called). After that, it was suppose to be math, but I felt sick, so I went home. I feel much better now, but I missed the s'mores, so I'm sort of disappointed. I hope to post every day until Thursday for this week to tell you what will happen that's awesome.
  Before I finish posting for today, I want to tell you what is happening that's also special this week. Today was camping day. Tomorrow is my classes International potluck! Wednesday is Movie day, and Thursday, our teacher is making my class breakfast!
  Well, that's all for today!

Bye!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment