My Blog

Welcome to my website/ blog! This blog might not be awesome to you... it's just a name. It's my 3rd website to create but I totally forgot how to make one so it's... different. If you want to add something on this page, please e-mail me about what you want to do. Also, if you have any comments, feel free to leave them.

Lisa

P.S. If you want to follow by e-mail, please type your e-mail address in the bar below.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

BEST........WEEK..........EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI!

  TODAYWASTHELASTDAYOFSCHOOLANDITWASSOOOOOOFUNANDSADATTHESAMETIME!!
  Sorry, I seriously need to calm down. I couldn't post on this awesome blog on Tuesday and Wednesday so I will tell you now!
  Tuesday: Today my class had and International Potluck! There were sooooo many dishes! I had a bit of almost everything! ALL of the stuff that I ate were delicious! Today was also Nerd Day for Spirit Week. I couldn't find any clothes for that but I put tape on my glasses so I looked sort of like a nerd but Emma and Amanda looked really nerdy in their outfits.
  Wednesday: Today was Movie Day! We watched Despicable Me ( in French ) ! It was funny, but some parts I couldn't here because this girl in my class giggled every 5 seconds, and when she laughs, it's really loud. Today was also Gender Bender for Spirit Week, and a girl and a boy switched shirts to look different. A boy even put on makeup to look like a girl!
  Today! Today was the last day of school! Yay! Everyone was sooooo excited and so was I! Our teacher made us a breakfast ( awesome pancakes ) and with the maple syrup that a boy brought in, it tasted AWESOME! Our teacher made us yearbooks and everyone signed it. We also played Ghost and the Graveyard and watched the women's FIFA World Cup. The last thing we did was watch a movie ( Pippi Longstoking ) and do a count down for the last ten seconds! The teachers did a teachers bridge for the 6th graders that were graduating! Today was also Crazy hair day for Spirit Week, and My hair is really crazy! I have a ponytail for my bangs in the front, some loose curly hair on the right side, and a ponytail with the rest of my hair in the back, sort of on the right. Almost everyone had really crazy hair! Today was sooooo fun!
  Well... that's all I'm telling you!  I hope you all have an awesome summer!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment